In connection with the provisions of Article 5, PP 23 of 2018 concerning the stage of tax on the stage of business received or obtained by taxpayers who have a certain gross turnover, the tax office with assistance in the imposition of Final Income Tax since 2018 on two things.
- A maximum of three tax years for Corporate Taxpayers in the form of PT
- Four tax years for corporate taxpayers in the form of cooperatives, limited partnership (CV), or firms.
Complete details of the contents of Article 5 PP 23 of 2018:
- The final period of time for imposition of Income Tax as referred to in Article 2 paragraph (1) is no longer than:
- 7 (seven) Tax Years for individual Taxpayers;
- 4 (four) Tax Years for corporate Taxpayers in the form of cooperatives, limited partnership, or firms; and
- 3 (three) Tax Years for corporate Taxpayers in the form of limited liability companies.
The period as referred to in paragraph (1) commences from:
- Registered Taxpayer’s Tax Year, for registered Taxpayers since the enactment of this Government Regulation, or
- Tax Year this Government Regulation comes into force, for Taxpayers who have been registered before this Government Regulation comes into effect.
Thus, a corporate taxpayer in the form of a PT, in 2021 must meet tax obligations in accordance with the general provisions of the Income Tax Law for the following tax year, which is 22% of taxable income.
Ease of calculating, paying taxes can be accessed only by contacting Integra Consulting. Consultation can be done by contacting e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting +62 857 8232 9000. Integra Consulting is ready to provide assistance for Badan WP in the form of PT.